Adult-Child-Infant CPR / AED
This course includes the latest AHA Guidelines on how to provide CPR on an Adult, Child and Infant (Pediatric) including use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED). *For Canadian residents this course meets “Level B” requirements.
-Typical course length is 60-90 min.
-Exam may be taken as many times as needed to pass!
-Certification is Nationally Accredited and good for 2 years.
-Print your wallet certification card immediately upon completion!
Items covered in this course:
- Anatomy and physiology of the circulatory system
- Scene Safety
- The Chain of Survival
- Recognition of a Heart Attack and Cardiac Arrest
- Personal Protective Equipment
- The CAB'S
- Mouth-to-Mouth Ventilations
- Signs of Circulation (including pulse check)
- Chest Compressions
- Compression Only CPR (Adult)
- One Rescuer CPR (Adult, Child, Infant)
- Two Rescuer CPR (Adult)
- Rescue Breathing
- Choking (Adult, Child, Infant)
- Use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)